Monday, December 19, 2011

Turkey Time!

Brayden's first Thanksgiving was very exciting. Before getting ready for dinner, my Dad and I went to Ridley Creek State Park for the first time with Brayden. I love Ridley Creek, and I try to run there whenever I am back in PA. I know the 4.3 mile loop by heart, and being there always makes me feel much calmer. My dad and I walked about two miles with Brayden. He loved it, too, and fell asleep within five minutes! 



Dinner was at my Aunt Carol and Uncle Paul's house, and there were about 30 relatives there! It was probably the most people Brayden had ever been around at once, but he was really calm and took it all in stride!

At Nonni's and Poppi's before Thanksgiving.

With cousin Amy and Aunt Kathleen.


Brayden with my Mom Mom and his Great Grandmother!
And for the parting shot, Brayden with Poppi in his "Gobble Gobble" turkey outfit. Take note of Brayden's awesome socks. They say "Mom's little Turkey"! Love it!!


Can't wait for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment