Sunday, October 2, 2011

Double Digits

Brayden has had an eventful week. And he's been awake for most of it. Yes, we're having some sleep problems that are a result of fussiness. I finally decided to crack open some of those books that have been collecting dust and figure out what might be going on. It seems, at least according to the "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" book, that the six week age is when fussiness peaks. Ah. Well, Brayden is a little over six weeks, so that explains it. Apparently it gets better from here. I certainly hope so! 


One thing that really helps Brayden to sleep is his swing. He almost always falls asleep once I put him in the swing. He usually also loves warm baths. 

Fast asleep in his swing! Too bad it doesn't last long!


Toweling off after a bath.


Still, he remains, asleep or awake, as cute as can be! We went to the doctor's office on Thursday, and Brayden weighed in at 10 lbs, 1 oz. He is officially in the double digits!! Wow! He is just growing and growing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment