Monday, October 10, 2011

Apple Delight

The weather in New England has been unseasonably warm over the past few days. It has been so, so beautiful--sunny and in the 80's! Dan and I decided that it was time for Brayden to go apple picking! So, the three of us piled in the car and headed to Tougas' Farm in Northborough. Dan and I have been there before, and in addition to the orchard, there is a pumpkin patch, petting zoo, and playground for kids. Brayden is still too young to appreciate the petting zoo and the playground, we we had a good time in the orchard. We opted out of the hayride and walked around the orchard ourselves. I think Brayden enjoyed some fresher air (I mean, not that the air in Milford is bad, but . . . ).




Dan and I stopped for cider donuts and kettle corn. By the time we got back to the car, my belly was full of good food, and our car was full of apples and cider.  All in all, we had a really, really great day! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment