Monday, September 12, 2011

Splish Splash!

A few weeks ago, my Mom (she thinks she would like to be called "Nonni" or "Nonna" came to visit. During this time, Brayden's umbilical cord stump finally fell off, so Dan and I were able to give him his first "real" bath. We had been giving him sponge baths, but somehow, I didn't feel he was getting clean enough from these baths! So we pulled out the Puj Tub, cleaned out the sink and gave Brayden his first bath! 



In the Puj Tub.
I'm not sure what he made of it. In some ways, it must have been similar to the womb because, well, it's wet and warm. On the other hand, he obviously wasn't totally immersed . . . overall, I think it went okay. He didn't cry, poop, or pee during the whole thing, so I call that a success! Here are some pictures. 


Getting his hair washed!

Getting dry after the bath.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment