While I was pregnant, I took a prenatal yoga class. I kept in touch with many of the other ladies in the class, and last week, we organized a get together for all of the moms who had their babies in the past few months. There were lots of moms and babies there, and I think Brayden was overwhelmed by the amount of people and babies! But he was great during the few hours we were there. It was really nice to be with other moms who are going through (or have been through) the same things that I am currently experiencing. I've realized that there is a lot of trial and error to parenting and that it is quite challenging most of the time!
One of the most challenging parts of my day is getting dressed and showered. I was beginning to feel like "that mom" who is dirty, disheveled, and has spit-up on her shirt. I decided that, no matter what, I was going to get showered, decently dressed, and put make-up on. Here is one the nicest pics I have to date with Brayden. We are at playgroup!
| Mom and Brayden at playgroup. |
Finally, I have to post a pic of Brayden in his motorcycle outfit. This was courtesy of Sue and Pat Thompson. Both Pat and my Dad have motorcycles and frequently ride together. This pic is for both of you!
| Kind of hard to see, but Brayden is in his motorcycle outfit! |
No comments:
Post a Comment