As many of you know, I am an experienced blogger. I previously blogged about marathoning, but now I've moved on to babies, or rather, at this moment, pregnancy because . . . Dan and I are expecting. That's right, I am pregnant! I am about 13 weeks along, and now that I am out of the first trimester, I'm feeling much better. My due date is currently set for August 8th, and no, we don't know what we're having yet, and yes, we're planning on finding out the sex (if our baby lets us!). The next ultrasound won't be until the end of March, and that is when we'll find out the sex. We won't have more pictures until then, but in the meantime, here is a close up of our baby!
I'll try to post frequently, so check back for updates, or follow the blog by clicking to the right!

No comments:
Post a Comment