He also had his six month check up. He is a little guy, weighing in at just 14.4 lbs and 25 inches long. That puts him in the 3.5 percentile for weight and the 2.98 percentile for height. His head is in the 26 percentile! He got a lot of shots, and so we had a tough night. That darn Roto Virus is the worst. It really messes with his stomach!
Because Brayden has so many suspected allergies, we decided to wait to give him solids until 6 months. And so, the day after his birthday, I gave him his first taste of "solid" food--baby rice cereal! We had fun giving it to him, and I think he really liked it!
Since then, he has had sweet potato
We also went to visit Nonni and Poppy in Ocean City, New Jersey. Brayden was such a great traveler! He slept for most of the six hour ride down there. I love going to their new beach house. It's very relaxing--even in the winter! We had awesome weather. It was so incredibly warm the first few days we were there! I ran on the boardwalk twice, which was such a treat for me! Of course, we took Brayden for walks, too! Here are so pics from the trip.
| You can see Atlantic City! |
| Brayden fast asleep in his stroller! |
We had fun playing inside, too!
I can't believe we are on the other side of six months! Time goes by so, so fast! I will do my best to post more frequently in the upcoming month of March. Stay tuned for more cuteness!
No comments:
Post a Comment